Liantec ITX-QM77 Industrial Mini-ITX Intel QM77 Ivy Bridge Mobile Motherboard
Supports Intel 3rd Generation Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Celeron Mobile Processors
Liantec announce ITX-QM77 industrial Mini-ITX Intel QM77 Ivy Bridge Mobile motherboard solution. The ITX-QM77 is based on Mini-ITX form factor and Intel Ivy Bridge (IVB) computing
platform, supports Intel 3rd generation Ivy Bridge and 2nd generation Sandy Bridge Core i3 / i5 / i7 mobile processors, 16 GB of memory capacity, onboard dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet,
HDMI, DVI, HD audio, SATA-III 6Gbit/s, and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports. The ITX-QM77 also offers x16 PCI Express slot and onboard MiniCard socket with x1 PCI Express and HiSpeed
USB 2.0 interface for additional expansion.
With Intel latest Ivy Bridge platform, the ITX-QM77 provides advanced graphics computing capacity with Intel HD Graphics 4000 GPU, supports Microsoft DirectX 11, OpenGL 3.1, and
OpenCL 1.1. Besides, the ITX-QM77 also supports x16 PCI Express 3.0 bus interface with 8 GT/s of data transfer rate on the expansion slot, suitable for add-on graphics or I/O card
that need more data transfer bandwidth.
Based on the features of Mini-ITX SFF (Small Form Factor), Intel Ivy Bridge Mobile computing platform, the ITX-QM77 meets the demand of industrial embedded applied computing
applications including the industrial PC platform, digital signage, transaction and multimedia workstation, vehicle PC, slim-type server, STB (Set-Top-Box), DVR, PVR, networking server
and industrial embedded computing platform.
- Small Form Factor (SFF) Mini-ITX motherboard with 170 x 170 mm or 6.7 x 6.7 inches of dimension (W x D).
- Intel Chief River mobile computing platform supports Intel Ivy Bridge 3rd generation and Sandy Bridge 2nd generation Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Celeron mobile processors.
- Dual DDR3 So-DOMM sockets support up to 16 GB of memory capacity.
- Intel Ivy Bridge (IVB) mobile processor built-in Intel HD Graphics 4000 GPU with 650MHz GPU, support Microsoft DirectX 11, OpenGL 3.1, and OpenCL 1.1.
- Onboard 2*24-bit LVDS interface supports up to 1920x1200 of resolution.
- Onboard dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Onboard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports with 4 external USB 3.0 connectors.
- Four RS-232 COM ports including three RS-232 ports with optional +5V/+12V DC power output.
- 8-bit programmable GPIO port.
- Onboard MiniCard socket with x1 PCI Express and HiSpeed USB 2.0 interface.
- x16 PCI Express expansion slot supports add-on graphics or I/O card.
- Onboard TPM with Infineon SLB9635 controller.
- Support SmartFan function on both of CPU fan and system fan.
- 1U CPU cooler with skived copper-based heat sink and dual ball-bearing cooling fan.
- Meet 1U height system configuration.
For the further information about Liantec ITX-QM77 Mini-ITX motherboard, please visit the websites at
About ITX-QM77 Mini-ITX Intel QM77 Motherboard
Liantec ITX-QM77 industrial Mini-ITX Intel QM77 motherboard is based on Mini-ITX small form factor and Intel Ivy Bridge (IVB) Mobile computing platform, supports Intel 3rd generation
Core i3 / i5 / i7 mobile processors and 2nd generation Core i3 / i5 / i7 mobile processors, up to 16 GB of memory capacity, onboard dual Intel Gbit Ethernet, HDMI, DVI, HD audio,
SATA-III 6Gbit/s and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, x16 PCI Express slot and Mini-PCIe / USB MiniCard socket.
For the further information about Liantec ITX-QM77 Mini-ITX Intel QM77 Ivy Bridge Mobile motherboard, please visit the website at
About Liantec Systems Corporation
Liantec® focuses on designing and manufacturing the industrial x86 PC-based computing platform, especially with small form factor and low power consumption.
The distinguishing feature of Liantec’s products lies in its proprietary Tiny-Bus® modular extension solution with multiple bus interfaces for the industrial embedded
For the further information about Liantec, please visit the website at http://www.liantec.com.
Liantec Systems Corporation
ADD : 13F, No. 539, LianCheng Rd., ZhongHe Dist., New Taipei City 235-49, Taiwan, ROC.
TEL : +886-2-8221-2877
FAX : +886-2-8221-2879
Website : http://www.liantec.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org